Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome to Fantasy Football, Aimee!


After being told year after year how much I should and would like fantasy football and being turned away due to no openings or because I am a girl, I finally joined a league...my league. Me and a couple of other ladies formed a fantasy football league called Fantasy Wives. Our group consists of ladies and only ladies. We don't know much, but we all are excited about learning and cheering on our players. This is a photo of some of the ladies on draft day. We did an online draft. It was pretty intense. I think that none of us wanted to let our husbands down. It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

Tag, Aimee! You're it! Check out my blog! Also, what cha doing next week? Let's grab coffee!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a better record right now than your hubby does!! :-)