Saturday, February 14, 2009

Club 31...Book #4

Have you ever wondered if there is really a difference between Catholicism and Biblical Christianity? Why Mormonism's founder, Mr. Smith, believed what he believed. And what ever happened to him? And what's the deal with Wicca and Hinduism? Are they really religions? Can Biblical Christians practice yoga/meditation? The next book on the list to read was called "What's the Big Deal About Other Religions?" When I read the title of this book, I must admit that I was a little nervous that this might be a little over my head; but to my surprise, it was a real easy read. I found myself really enjoying learning about all these other religions. The book started out seeming to paint an unbias view of these religions compared to Christianity; but the further I read, I found that this is not the case. But all in all, it is a good easy read if you are interested in learning about other religions, their founders, and where they stand on the seven major core beliefs of Christianity.

0 comments: