Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scapbooking Weekend


At the end of January, my mom and I got together for the weekend. We spent all day Saturday with about 144 some women scrapbooking at a local church in North Branch. To be honest, I was unsure about how much I would like spending 12 hours scrapbooking without getting bored. But to my surprise, I found that I enjoyed myself very much. I had a wonderful time hanging out with my mom, talking and catching up on life, as well as getting caught up on my long overdue scrapbooking.

Here we are about 11 hours into it. Bright eyed and bushy tailed and still going strong. I got my Capitol scrapbook all caught up and my Everyday Life scrapebook caught up to my birthday. It's amazing what you can get done when you just commit a little bit of time and creativity to something.But it was not all hard work without any fun and games. We were able to take some time out of our busy scrapbooking schedule and make some fun of the fact that my mom lost one of her front bottom teeth and how she now looks...well, a little back woodsy.

When the weekend was all said and done, we had a wonderful time and are planning on doing this again.

0 comments: