Monday, March 2, 2009

Guess who just turned about 40ish?

I'll give you three guesses. Nope, nope, and nope. Give up? Okay, it is Gato, Othello, and Rita. Today, March 2nd, is our kitties' 5th birthday. They were part of a litter of six with another calico kitty, another all-black-colored kitty, and an all beige-colored kitty. Here they are enjoying their birthday dinner of ocean whitefish...yum, yum!
*F.Y.I...Hey, did you know that a cat ages about 17 years in their first year and then about 6 years for every birthday after that up to their 9th birthday? After that, it tends to slow to about 2 years for every year after that...amazing, I know! Happy birthday pretty kitties!

2 comments:

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

I loooooooooove the kitties! Give them hugs and kisses for me!!

Jen

Unknown said...

I guessed it was Eric! ;-)