Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree!


Wow! The month of November really flew by...so much so that we have not taken the time to update our blog in quite some time. As many of you know, I would love to have the Christmas decorations/atmosphere in our house all year round. However, my wife (Mrs. Scrooge...just kidding!) is not of this school of thought. So, we have compromised and put our tree up sometime shortly before Thanksgiving each year. We are both big fans of the prelit fake Christmas trees (less mess) and decorate ours each year with only snowman ornaments. As I was fluffing the tree, Sandi Patty's O Holy Night spread goosebumps over my skin and brought a tear to my eye. So far, the cats have done a good job of not climbing up the tree; and hopefully that will stay the same.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Prelit and snowmen...that is the way to go! I think Meg is more of a real tree person but guessing after she sees how much work it is she might change her tune!! I love pre-lit trees, its the only way to go!!